do kasy suma: 0,00 zł

LA SALADA Disbarats 2021

Dostępność: brak towaru
Cena: 79,00 zł 79.00
ilość szt.

towar niedostępny

dodaj do przechowalni
Producent: La Salada
Kod produktu: 7625-1866A



Apellation: Without origin denomination

Harvest: 2019

Coupatge: 80%MACABEU+20% XAREL.LO

Unfiltered. No added sulfites. Natural sulfites. Indigenous yeasts.

Elaboration: Harvested by hand-picking in small boxes. 80% Macabeu: half of the grapes have been macerating with the skinsfor 1 week, the other half directly pressed 20% Xarel.lo: directy pressed.

AgingIn:  cement tank for 7months

Characteristics: Light and fresh

Vineyard: The grapes used come from various vineyards, macabeu from Sota l’Hort andEl Jepet and xarel.lo from La Vicenta.

Terroir: Calcareous clay soils.

Observations: Organic agriculture. From our vineyards. Native grape of Penedès.

Pliki do pobrania:
Sklep jest w trybie podglądu
Pokaż pełną wersję strony
Sklep internetowy od