DIDO Negre 2016

DIDO Negre s.jpg
Dostępność: duża ilość
Cena: 79,00 zł 79.00
Cena netto: 64,23 zł
ilość szt.
Ocena: 0
Producent: Venus la Universal
Kod produktu: 39BD-323E2
Pin It

Opis

It is our tribute to the youth, tenacity, love and Grenache.
The wine, from the plots of Falset exhibits a delicious fruit and grows in ceramic vases to hold an extraordinary freshness and purity.

Plots and soils:
This wine comes from a plot of 10 hectares of degraded granite land called gravel. The sandy gravel structure and graceful texture changes temperature rapidly depending on the climate. Heated during the day and cools at night, allowing the grapes a good and long maturation.

Some words about Winemaking and Ageing:

Grenache coming from gravel is an explosive fruit expression and turn a deep dark contrast due to day / night temperature.
We try not to take part in this term and maintain this expression, is because of that we work with whole grain, medium duration of maceration, and aging very respectful of the fruit as clay amphora or concrete tanks.
60% of the wine aged for 16 months in different wood barrels from 300L up to 4000L, little clay amphorae and the remaining 40% in concrete tank to emphasize the fruit.

Vital composition: 60% Grenache, 20% Syrah, 20% Carignan /Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon.

Galeria produktu

Produkty powiązane

do góry
Sklep jest w trybie podglądu
Pokaż pełną wersję strony
Sklep internetowy od home.pl